What is our check in process like?
- Plush residence ’s check-in process is online and self-completed in order to facilitate stress-free and contactless access to your reserved space. As part of this process, we collect basic information about yourself, verify your email and phone number, a credit card for incidentals, and if necessary, ask for a government-issued photo ID and images of your face.
- Depending on where you are staying with us, the type of information we ask for may differ due to local regulatory requirements – make sure to observe all communications we send you in regard to online check-in.
When’s the best time to complete your online check-in process?
- It’s best to complete the online check-in process as soon as you’ve booked your stay with us. You will get an email that will ask for your pre-arrival information. At the very latest we recommend you complete it before you travel.
- This is because most of our properties do not have in-person check-ins, so if you arrive having not checked in online, you will need to check-in online in order to receive your plush residence’s access information. In some instances, we need to review the information you’ve submitted and may contact you about it – It’s easier to address these situations ahead of time, and not when in transit or outside your suite.
How will plush residence verify my identity?
- Plush residence will verify the information you provide in our online check-in process to make sure that nobody other than you is using your personal information, in order to prevent fraudulent uses of your identity, to keep you and our guests safe, and comply with regulatory requirements in the places we operate in.
- For your phone number and email address, we’ll send verification codes to ensure we have your personal contact information on file. If you’re asked to provide images of a government-issued photo ID and your face, then our third-party verification provider will extract biometric data and compare the two images to ensure the ID picture matches the selfie. Plush residence or our third-party service provider does not store your biometric data after the ID has been verified.
Once I have completed the online check-in process, when will I receive the access instructions for my Suite?
- Once your personal information has been verified, you will receive the instructions to access your Suite within 72hrs of your check-in time (our standard is 4 pm, local time).
- If you complete your online check-in process within 72hrs of your check-in date, we may need to review your information before sending access information – we appreciate your patience in these instances, and rest assured we prioritize reviewing your information the closer you are to your scheduled arrival.
What parking options are available?
Parking options vary depending on location. Some of our suites do come with complimentary parking and some do not. Those that have free parking will have it in their listing.